Hello and welcome
We are charitable organisation based in Kingsbridge, Devon. We are ready to welcome and support you.
Kingsbridge Age Concern is happy to announce that we have re-opened our dining room and warmly invite you to join us for weekday sit-down lunches and Saturday morning breakfasts. However, for the health and safety of our clients we have implemented some procedural changes:
- The maximum number of diners will not exceed 24.
- Please book your place at least one day in advance.
- We can only accept card payments at the moment.
- Diners’ contact details must be provided for track and trace purposes.
- Masks must be worn, and hand sanitiser applied upon entry to the building.
- For weekday lunches, doors will open from 12.05pm and lunch will be served once everyone has arrived.
- For breakfasts, doors will open from 10.00am and the last order will be taken at 12.30pm.
Over the coming weeks we hope to begin re-introducing our regular activities and welcoming back community groups. However, start dates will depend upon the forthcoming Government announcement regarding the final lifting of lockdown restrictions. In the meantime, we hope that you will join us for lunch or breakfast.
Please note: Even though our dining room is now open, we are still delivering weekday lunches via our Meals on Wheels Service.
We look forward to seeing you.